Multi-Camera Switching Controller Box with Remote
To take it a step further, let's say you have more than two cameras to install on the vehicle but only one monitor with a single video input. How are you supposed to look at all four cameras? That's where the SV-900.CSB comes in. This control box will take all four video signals and let you view them silmutaneously on the same single input monitor. The control box even has a wired remote which will allow the driver to activate and view each camera as they please.
- Installing two cameras for a single input monitor can be trobling enough, now let's take a step further. Let's say you have a big motorhome to install four cameras on; One for the front, back, right and letf sides. You need a montior with four video inputs but your monitor only has a single input and you absolutely love the way it looks in the vehicle. Well, that's where the SV-900.CSB control box comes in. This control box will allow the driver to view all four cameras simultaneously on a single-input monitor.
- When the vehicle's ignition is turned on, the SV-900.CSB control box will turn on and power up the front primary camera and bring up the image on the screen sot the driver can see it. Wnen the vehicle is shifted into reverse, the back up camera will activate and the control box will switch the image on the monitor to the reverse camera. When the vehicle is shifted back into drive, the primary camera will take over again and bring up the image on the monitor. For the left and right side cameras, the SV-900.CSB has a left and right turn signal trigger. This way, when the driver activates the turn signals, the control box will switch on the cameras depending on which turn signal was activated and show the image on the monitor. To top it all off, the SV-900.CSB control box has power outputs to power up all four of the cameras. This means that when the ignition, reverse gear or turn signals are activated, the control box will actually power up the cameras too. There is a small wired remote inluded with the control box which will allow the driver to turn on and view each camera individually as they please instead of just having to rely on the ignition, reverse and turn signal triggers.
- The SV-900.CSB can be used with any of the SecurView™ or PlateCam™ cameras and monitors or any other camera or monitor that uses an RCA cable video connection.
- (4) Video inputs
- (1) Video output
- Control box powers up all four cameras
- Front camera is activated with ignition
- Automatically image switching when reverse gear or turn signals are activated
- Wired remote included to activate and view cameras at any time
- Protective sliding cover over remote so cameras are accidentally activated
- Easy installation
Video Input: (?) (4) RCA 1.0Vp-p Composite (75 Ohm load) Video Output: (?) (1) RCA 1.0Vp-p Composite (75 Ohm load) Dimensions: (?) 2⅞"(L) × 3⅝"(W) × 1⅛"(D) Operating Temperature: (?) -13°F - 185°F (-25°C - 85°C) Power Source: (?) DC 12V Power Consumption: (?) ≤150mA Waterproof: (?) No
- NOTE: Product specifications are subject to change and may change at any time without notice. For any questions, please call Technical Support at 800-998-6880