Front and Rear Camera Switching Control Box
The SecurView™ SV-800.CSB is a perfect solution if you need to view two cameras on a single monitor that has only one video input. When activated, the control box will power up and activate the front primary camera on the vehicle and bring up the image on the monitor, when the vehicle is shifted into reverse, it will automatically switch the to the rear camera and bring up the image on the screen.
- If you've ever installed two cameras on the same vehicle, then you know you need a monitor that has two video inputs to be able to look at them. But what happens if you have a nice looking monitor for your vehicle and it only has a single video input? Not to worry, the SecurVeiw™ SV-800.CSB will allow you to add and ront camera and a reverse camera to your single-input monitor and will automatically switch them on and off for you so you can view them simultaneously.
- When the vehicle's ignition is turned on, the SV-800.CSB control box will turn on and power up the front primary camera and bring up the image on the screen sot the driver can see it. Wnen the vehicle is shifted into reverse, the back up camera will turn on and when the control box senses the video signal come through on the reverse camera input, it will automatically bring up the reverse camera image on the monitor so the driver can see what's going on behind the vehicle. When the vehicle is shifted back into drive, the primary camera will take over again and bring up the image on the monitor. This is the perfect solution for installers who are faced with adding two cameras to the vehicle with a limited number of video inputs on the monitor.
- The SV-800.CSB can be used with any of the SecurView™ or PlateCam™ cameras and monitors or any other camera or monitor that uses an RCA cable video connection.
- (2) Video inputs
- (1) Video output
- Activates primary camera with ignition
- Automatically switches image when reverse camera is activated
- Control box powers up front camera to keep it active at all times
- Easy installation
Video Input: (?) (2) RCA 1.0Vp-p Composite (75 Ohm load) Video Output: (?) (1) RCA 1.0Vp-p Composite (75 Ohm load) Dimensions: (?) 2¼"(L) × 3"(W) × 1"(D) Operating Temperature: (?) -13°F - 185°F (-25°C - 85°C) Power Source: (?) DC 12V Power Consumption: (?) ≤50mA Waterproof: (?) No
- NOTE: Product specifications are subject to change and may change at any time without notice. For any questions, please call Technical Support at 800-998-6880