Mobile DVR™ UBB-4.CQ
4-Channel DVR System with Built-in Quad Processor
The UBB-4.CQ is the the "Ultimate Black Box" for your personal vehicle providing around-the-clock surveillance using up to four cameras to record around the entire vehicle not only while you are driving but also when the vehicle is parked. It is one of the best solutions to protect you and your vehicle against theft, vandalisam and car-jacking. The system will record when the ignition is on or it can be tied in with a security system to begin recording when the security system is triggered.
- The UBB-4.CQ is a vehicle "black box" DVR system that can support up to four different cameras for simultaneous recording around the vehicle. The system has three different trigger inputs (Ignition, reverse, dome light) to activate the system and begin recording. The cameras are activated depending on the zone that is triggered at the time of the event. The ignition trigger is the primary trigger of the system which will activate all four cameras and begin recording. The reverse and dome light triggers are second and third triggers for the system. The dome light trigger will activate all four cameras as well and the reverse trigger will activate only the rear camera video signal. The dome light trigger can be integrated with any aftermarket alarm system so that if the vehicle is tampered with or broken into, the DVR will instantly activate and start recording to catch the thief in the act. The system also includes a microphone input to allow audio recording of the events as well.
- The UBB-4.CQ records all events and allows the user to review them at the same time. The system has the ability to split the screen into four different quadrants to view all recordings on all triggers at the time the event took place, whether it was a car accident or a break-in. All recordings are saved on an SD card that the unit holds which can be removed for viewing. A built-in clock allows the system to give real-time accurate recordings of any event that took place.
- A full functional remote is included to cycle through the system if you are viewing the recordings from a monitor in your vehicle or if you want to change any of the unit's internal settings such as recording times, time change, or SD card setup.
- Provides around-the-clock video sruveillance of the vehicle
- Allows up to (4) different cameras to record simultaneously with ignition on
- Built-in quad processor allows the driver to view all four cameras at once
- Auto-detection of cameras: System will automatically display 1-4 cameras depending on how many are plugged in
- System is activated by (3) triggers: Ignition, reverse and dome lamp
- On-site playback with any aftermarket monitor
- SD card can be removed to view files from a computer
- Uses SD Card (32GB Max) for recording storage
- Recordings are stored in (3) separate files on the SD card depending on the triggered event
- Switchabel between standard recording mode or HD recording
- Includes wired microphone for audio recording inside of the vehicle
- Time and date is displayed on all recordings
- System can be integrated with any alarm or remote start system for extra security
- Multi-language setup
- Full functional remote included to operate the system
Resolution (?) 720 × 480 TV System (?) NTSC / PAL Video Inputs (?) (4) RCA 1.0Vp-p Composite (75 Ohm load) Video Outputs: (?) (1) RCA 1.0Vp-p Composite (75 Ohm load) Dimensions: (?) 4"(L) × 6¾"(W) × 1¼"(D) Power Source: (?) DC 9V - 36V Power Consumption: (?) Active: ≤400mA Standby: ≤10mA Operating Temperature: (?) 32°F - 158°F (0°C - 70°C) GPS: (?) No Wi-Fi: (?) No Audio: (?) Yes DVR Storage: (?) SD Card (32GB Max) Recording Speed: (?) 30 FPS Motion Detection: (?) No G-Sensor: (?) No Video Format: (?) H.264 ASF Image Format: (?) None Waterproof: (?) No
- NOTE: Product specifications are subject to change and may change at any time without notice. For any questions, please call Technical Support at 800-998-6880