Compact HD DVR with Built-in LCD Screen, GPS and 2x 130° CMOS Cameras
The DR-320 is a compact DVR system with two built-in 130° CMOS cameras, night vision, GPS and a 2.7" LCD display for onsite-playback of all recordings. The front 130° camera faces out through the windshield and can be swiveled up and down for a better viewing angle and has night vision for better illumination during night time driving. The rear camera on the back side of the system faces inside the vehicle to record the driver and passengers.
- The DR-320 is a high definition DVR system and is part of our RecordCam™ series of Mobile DVR systems. It is designed to be mounted on the windshield of the vehicle and has (2) built-in 130° CMOS cameras. The front camera has IR night vision and can be adjusted vertically for a better viewing angle. The rear camera faces toward the rear of the car so you can see the driver and passengers. The system records in HD 1080i with a single camera and 720P with both cameras and the recordings are stored on a Micro SD card (32GM max) which can be retrieved from the system or the unit itself to view the video files. The unit can have the time and date programmed into it and will display the time and date of each recording. The system also has a built-in 2.7" color LCD screen for onsite playback of the recordings and a built-in microphone for audio recording.
- The DR-320 will automatically start recording as soon as the ignition turns on and will continuously record until the ignition is turned off. The system also has manual recording mode which when activated will keep the system recording until you press the recording button again to shut it off. The recordings are split up into individual three-minute files and are stored on the SD card. The system has it's own built-in 2.7" LCD monitor for on-site playback. You can remove the SD card and view the files from you computer at home or plug into your computer using the USB 2.0 connection. The DR-320 also has a built-in HDMI output for high definition hook-up to an external LCD monitor.
- The built-in G-Sensor will force the unit to start recording if it picks-up sudden acceleration, hard braking or sudden movement from a collision. These recordings are stored on the SD card and locked automatically by the unit so that they cannot be over written by continuous ignition or manual recorded files. These files can only be deleted by physically removing the SD card and deleting them from your computer.
- For surveillance when you are away from the vehicle, the DR-320 has a built-in motion sensor which will take individual photos when the cameras detect movement. The images are also stored on the SD card in JPEG format and are also locked by the unit with override protection. These images cannot be deleted unless the SD card is removed and plugged deleted from a computer. The motion sensor will provide the around-the-clock surveillance you need to catch anyone trying to vandalize or break into your vehicle.
- The best part of the DR-320 is the GPS feature which gives you a location of where the recorded event took place. The system comes with interface software that can be loaded onto your computer and will show you the location of the recorded event on a 2D map and will give you other information such as speed, distance traveled and time and date. The recordings of both cameras are displayed on the interface as well as the JPEG images of the surveillance recording. The GPS feature can be very useful to show exactly where the recorded event took place and how fast you were traveling.
- Provides around-the-clock video sruveillance of the vehicle
- Mounts to windshield in seconds using a suction cup bracket
- (2) Built-in 130° CMOS cameras
- IR night vision for the front camera
- Front camera can be swiveled up and down for better viewing angle
- Built-in 2.7" LCD screen for on-site video playback
- On-baord GPS with bracket-mounted external antenna
- Built-in G-sensor to detect impact or sudden acceleration
- Motion Sensing to start recording when movement is detected in front of the foward camera
- Built-in microphone for audio recording
- Uses 32GB max SD card for video file and image storage
- USB 2.0 for easy hook-up to a computer
- Easy-to-use cumputer interface to view recorded files while showing GPS location, vehicle speed, heading, etc
- Computer interface software included
- Cyclic recording mode
- Internal Lithium-Ion backup battery
- Multi-language selection
Resolution (?) Single Camera: 1080i / Dual Cameras: 720P TV System (?) NTSC / PAL Dimensions: (?) 2"(L) × 4¾"(W) × 1½"(D) Power Source: (?) DC 12V - 24V Power Consumption: (?) Active: 200mA (12V) Standby: 7mA Operating Temperature: (?) 32°F - 149°F (-0°C - 65°C) GPS: (?) Yes Wi-Fi: (?) No Audio: (?) Yes DVR Storage: (?) Micro SD Card (32GB Max) Recording Speed: (?) 25 FPS (1080i) / 30 FPS (720p) Motion Detection: (?) Yes G-Sensor: (?) Yes Video Format: (?) H.264 AVI/MP4 Image Format: (?) JPEG Image Sensor: (?) CMOS Viewing Angle: (?) (2x) 130°(H) / 90°(V) Night Vision: (?) Yes (Front Camera Only) Electronic Shutter: (?) 1/50s - 1/100000s Screen Size: (?) 2.7" Waterproof: (?) No
- NOTE: Product specifications are subject to change and may change at any time without notice. For any questions, please call Technical Support at 800-998-6880