Compact HD DVR with Built-in 120° CMOS Camera and LCD Screen
The DR-170 is a compact HD DVR system with a built-in 120° CMOS camera and goes a step further than the previous models by adding a built-in 1.5" LCD screen. This makes it so that the user can view any of the systems recordings onsite instead of having to retrieve the SD card and view the files on a computer. The DR-170 also includes an HDMI output for an HD hookup to an external monitor.
- The DR-170 is a compact high definition DVR system and is part of our RecordCam™ series of Mobile DVR systems. It is designed to be mounted on the windshield of the vehicle and has a built-in 120° CMOS camera. The system records in HD 1080P and the recordings are stored on a Micro SD card (32GM max) which can be retrieved from the system or the unit itself to view the video files. The unit can have the time and date programmed into it and will display the time and date of each recording. The system also has a built-in 1.5" color LCD screen for on-site playback of the recordings and a built-in microphone for audio recording.
- The DR-170 will automatically start recording as soon as the ignition turns on and will continuously record until the ignition is turned off. The system also has manual recording mode which when activated will keep the system recording until you press the recording button again to shut it off. The recordings are split up into individual files and stored on the SD card. The system has it's own built-in 1.5" LCD monitor for on-site playback. You can remove the SD card and view the files from you computer at home or plug into your computer using the USB 2.0 connection. The DR-170 also has a built-in HDMI output for high definition hook-up to an external LCD monitor.
- The built-in G-Sensor will force the unit to start recording if it picks-up sudden acceleration, hard braking or sudden movement from a collision. These recordings are stored on the SD card and locked automatically by the unit so that they cannot be over written by continuous ignition or manual recorded files. These files can only be deleted by physically removing the SD card and deleting them from your computer.
- For surveillance when you are away from the vehicle, the DR-170 has a built-in motion sensor which will take individual photos when the cameras detect movement. The images are also stored on the SD card in JPEG format and are also locked by the unit with override protection. These images cannot be deleted unless the SD card is removed and plugged deleted from a computer. The motion sensor will provide the around-the-clock surveillance you need to catch anyone trying to vandalize or break into your vehicle.
- Provides around-the-clock video sruveillance of the vehicle
- Mounts to windshield in seconds using 3M tape
- Small size makes it very easy to install and keeps out of the driver's view when mounted on windshield
- Built-in 120° CMOS camera
- Includes 12V car charger for easy power hook-up
- HDMI connection
- Built-in G-sensor to detect impact or sudden acceleration
- Built-in motion sensor to start recording when movement is detected in front of the camera
- Built-in microphone for audio recording
- Uses 32GB max SD card for video file and image storage
- USB 2.0 for easy hook-up to a computer
- Cyclic recording mode
- Internal Lithium-Ion backup battery
Resolution (?) HD 1080P TV System (?) NTSC / PAL Dimensions: (?) 2⅜"(L) × 3⅞"(W) × 1½"(D) Power Source: (?) DC 12V - 24V car charger adapted to DC 5V Power Consumption: (?) Active: 200mA (12V) Standby: 7mA Operating Temperature: (?) -4°F - 140°F (-20°C - 60°C) GPS: (?) No Wi-Fi: (?) No Audio: (?) Yes DVR Storage: (?) Micro SD Card (32GB Max) Recording Speed: (?) 30 FPS Motion Detection: (?) Yes G-Sensor: (?) Yes Video Format: (?) H.264 AVI/MP4 Image Format: (?) JPEG Image Sensor: (?) CMOS Viewing Angle: (?) 140°(H) / 90°(V) Night Vision: (?) No Electronic Shutter: (?) 1/50s - 1/100000s Screen Size: (?) 1.5" Waterproof: (?) No
- NOTE: Product specifications are subject to change and may change at any time without notice. For any questions, please call Technical Support at 800-998-6880