Compact HD DVR with Built-in 140° CMOS Camera
The DR-115 is a compact DVR system with a built-in 140° CMOS camera desinged to be mounted on the vehicle's windshield. All recordings are done in HD 1080P and stored on a retrievable micro SD card. The mounting bracket can swivel up and down to get a better viewing angle and uses 3M tape to mount. Other features include motion sensing recording, built-in G-Sesor for crash-detection recording and a built-in microphone for audio recording inside the vehicle.
- The DR-115 is a compact high definition DVR system and is part of our RecordCam™ series of Mobile DVR systems. It is designed to be mounted to the windshield of the vehicle and has a built-in 140° CMOS camera that points out through the front windshield recording anything that happens in front of the vehicle. The system records in HD 1080P and the recordings are stored on a Micro SD card (32GM max) which can be retrieved from the system or the unit itself to view the video files. The unit can have the time and date programmed into it and will display the time and date of each recording.
- The DR-115 will automatically start recording as soon as the ignition turns on and will continuously record until the ignition is turned off. The system also has manual recording mode which when activated will keep the system recording until you press the recording button again to shut it off. The recordings are split up into individual three-minute files and are stored on the SD card. The system can be wired into an LCD monitor in the vehicle through RCA video output for on-site playback or if you don't have an on-site monitor, you can remove the SD card and view the files from you computer at home.
- The built-in G-Sensor will force the unit to start recording if it picks-up sudden acceleration, hard braking or sudden movement from a collision. These recordings are stored on the SD card and locked automatically by the unit so that they cannot be overridden by continuous ignition or manual recorded files. These files can only be deleted by physically removing the SD card and deleting them from your computer.
- For surveillance when you are away from the vehicle, the DR-115 has a built-in motion sensor which will take individual photos when the camera sensor detects movement up to 10 feet in front of it. The images are also stored on the SD card in JPEG format and are also locked by the unit with override protection. These images cannot be deleted unless the SD card is removed and plugged deleted from a computer. The motion sensor will provide the around-the-clock surveillance you need to catch anyone trying to vandalize or break into your vehicle.
- For all video recordings, the DR-115 has a built-in noise canceling microphone to record audio as well as video in the automatic, manual or crash-detection recording modes. The microphone stays on as long as the system keeps the camera powered up for recording.
- Provides around-the-clock video sruveillance of the vehicle
- Mounts to windshield in seconds using 3M tape
- Small size makes it very easy to install and keeps out of the driver's view when mounted on windshield
- Built-in 140° CMOS camera
- Built-in G-sensor to detect impact or sudden acceleration
- Built-in motion sensor to start recording when movement is detected in front of the camera
- Built-in microphone for audio recording
- Uses 32GB max SD card for video file and image storage
- USB 2.0 for easy hook-up to a computer
- Cyclic recording mode
- Internal Lithium-Ion backup battery
Resolution (?) HD 1080P TV System (?) NTSC / PAL Dimensions: (?) 1"(L) × 2¾"(W) × 2"(D) Power Source: (?) DC 5V - 12V Power Consumption: (?) Active: 200mA (12V) Standby: 7mA Operating Temperature: (?) 32°F - 140°F (-20°C - 60°C) GPS: (?) No Wi-Fi: (?) No Audio: (?) Yes DVR Storage: (?) Micro SD Card (32GB Max) Recording Speed: (?) 25 FPS Motion Detection: (?) Yes G-Sensor: (?) Yes Video Format: (?) H.264 AVI/MP4 Image Format: (?) JPEG Image Sensor: (?) CMOS Viewing Angle: (?) 140°(H) / 90°(V) Night Vision: (?) No Electronic Shutter: (?) 1/50s - 1/100000s Waterproof: (?) No
- NOTE: Product specifications are subject to change and may change at any time without notice. For any questions, please call Technical Support at 800-998-6880