Compact DVR with Built-in 140° CMOS Camera
The DR-110 is the first of our RecordCam™ dashboard DVR systems. It is a very small and compact system with a built-in 140° CMOS camera and is mounted to the windshield with a rotating bracket that allows the system to be swiveled up or down to allow a better viewing angle for the camera. All recordings are stored on a micro SD card that can be retrieved and viewed from a computer.
- The DR-110 is is a compact windshield-mounted self-contained DVR system with a built-in 140° CMOS color camera and is part of our RecordCam™ series of DVR systems. It is your "On-site Witness" which can record an accident or vehicle performance in the event of an accident or other disputed circumstances. The unit is automatically activated once the built-in G-sensor detects a sudden change in wheel speed or if a shock is detected in an accident. It can also be switched between automatic and manual recording modes. In manual recording mode, the DVR will start recording at the push of a button and continue recording until the button is pressed again to stop. The system also has a built-in motion sensor that starts automatically recording when the car is parked if anything moves in front of the camera.
- Recordings are stored on a 4GB or 8GB Micro SD card and the systems cyclic recordings modes will allow the unit to automatically record over older recordings when the SD card is full. The high definition image video can be played back on many different devices such as a DVD player, GPS device, laptop or desktop computer or through your smart phone.
- Provides around-the-clock video sruveillance of the vehicle
- Compact size makes it very easy to install
- Mounts to windshield in seconds using 3M tape
- Built-in 140° CMOS camera
- Uses 4GB or 8GB micro SD card for recording storage
- On-site playback of recordings with aftermarket monitor
- AV ouput for hook-up with aftermarket LCD monitor
- Recordings can be viewed on an LCD monitor in the vehicle or from a computer
- Built-in G-sensor to detect impact or sudden acceleration
- Built-in motion sensor to start recording when movement is detected in front of the camera
- Built-in microphone for audio recording
- Multiple LEDs to display system recording modes
- Internal Lithium-Ion backup battery
Resolution (?) 640 × 480 TV System (?) NTSC / PAL Dimensions: (?) 1⅛"(L) × 2⅛"(W) × 1⅛"(D) Power Source: (?) DC 9V - 16V Power Consumption: (?) Active: 150mA (12V) Standby: 7mA Operating Temperature: (?) 32°F - 140°F (-20°C - 60°C) GPS: (?) No Wi-Fi: (?) No Audio: (?) Yes DVR Storage: (?) Micro SD Card (4GB - 8GB Max) Recording Speed: (?) 25 FPS Motion Detection: (?) Yes G-Sensor: (?) Yes Video Format: (?) H.264 AVI/MP4 Image Format: (?) JPEG Image Sensor: (?) CMOS Viewing Angle: (?) 140°(H) / 90°(V) Night Vision: (?) No Electronic Shutter: (?) 1/50s - 1/100000s Waterproof: (?) No
- NOTE: Product specifications are subject to change and may change at any time without notice. For any questions, please call Technical Support at 800-998-6880