1. Crimestopper Security Products Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Crimestopper”), warrants the original consumer purchaser that the enclosed product is free from defects in material and workmanship, and should this product be proven defective in materials and workmanship during the lifetime of the vehicle in which it is originally installed, Crimestopper shall repair or replace the alarm or any part of the alarm which Crimestopper agrees is defective, without charge during the first year. Thereafter, a payment of a $15.00 service charge will be required to be sent in with the unit to be repaired to cover the cost of return shipping and handling following warranty service.
2. The warranty described in paragraph 1 above, shall apply to products manufactured and sold by Crimestopper for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the original consumer and purchaser.
3. The express warranties described in 1. and 2. above, may be transferred to the subsequent purchaser of the vehicle in which the product was originally installed upon. Requirements: (1) the joint completion by the new purchaser of the vehicle and an authorized Crimestopper Installer Dealer of the “Application and Transfer” form provided by Crimestopper; and (2) the payment by the new purchaser of the vehicle of the sum of $25.00 to Crimestopper for processing the Application and Transfer document.
4. Products returned to Crimestopper must be accompanied by a copy of the purchase receipt. In the absence of such purchase receipt or warranty card on file, the warranty period shall be (1) year from the date of manufacture as indicated by the serial number on the unit. The purchaser of this Crimestopper product shall return the product for warranty service postage pre-paid to: Crimestopper Security Products Inc., 1770 South Tapo St., Simi Valley, CA 93063.
5. This warranty does not cover labor costs for removal and reinstallation of the unit for repair which is performed by the installer or dealer.
6. Crimestopper is not offering a guarantee or insuring against the theft of the vehicle or the contents thereof. The systems are merely a deterrent against a possible theft.
7. This warranty shall not apply to any alarm or remote start that has been modified, repaired or altered in any way without the express written consent from Crimestopper. This warranty shall not apply to any products connected to the Alarm or Remote Start system.
8. IN NO CASE SHALL CRIMESTOPPER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHATSOEVER. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
9. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary form state to state. Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to the following products: CS-2000, CS-2001, CS-2002, CS-2003, CS-2004, CS-2005FM, CS-2007, CS-2009, CS-2011, CS-2012, CS-2014, CS-2015, CS-2016, CS-2900, CS-8700, CS-8706, CS-8707, CS-8703, CS-8716, CS-8717, CS-8801, CS-8804, CS-9204, CS-9206, CS-9601, CS-9602, CS-9603, CS-9605, CS-9608, CS-9609, CS-9629, CS-9701, CS-9702, CS-9703, CS-9705, CS-9704, CS-9707, CS-9709, CS-9711, CS-9719, CS-9729, CS-9900, CS-786, CS780MX, CS-707, CS845, CS-855, CS-865, CS-880, RS-810, RS-830, RS900, RS-901, RS-999FM, RS-130X, RS-1, RS-3, RS-4, SP-100, SP-200, SP-300, SP-400, SP-500, EZ-1.0, EZ-3.0, EZ-4.0